Baggage Problems
COMPLAINT: Baggage delay

Old Nov 2, 2016, 8:14 AM

My luggage was delayed when I arrived Abu Dhabi on Oct 12 via flight EY84 departed from FCO 22:00 11 Oct. File Reference: AUHEY83192.
The Etihad officer at the airport advised me to send e-mail to <[email protected]> for the claim as he didn't have available cash at that time. I did send e-mail on Oct 14 and resend on Oct 16 but there was no reply.
Then I left the feedback on Etihad website on 18 Oct for the report. There was still no reply. Itís more than half a month but there is still no action from Etihad.
I am quite disappointed what it is called 5 star-airline service from Etihad. Do they think about their customer? What do they imagine their guest doing without luggage for 2 days? It doesnít worth it but it nearly ruined my trip.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook