COMPLAINT: Flight EY 203 and EY 183 from Mumbai - San francisco via Abu dhabi

Old Feb 1, 2017, 4:54 AM

I had purchased extra legroom seats for my parents traveling on flight EY 203 and EY 183 from Mumbai - San francisco via Abu dhabi.

In spite of selecting the seats on your website, the e-ticket did not contain the right seats. After three calls to your customer service line I was able to obtain a eticket with the right seats

On arriving at the Mumbai airport my parents were assigned to non - exit row seats and were asked to pay for extra legroom. After speaking to numerous incompetent staff members (including a Mr Niket who was supposed to have their boarding passes but never showed up) they were assigned an exit row seats for the Mumbai - Abu dhabi flight and were asked to speak to officials at aAbu dhabi to get their rightful seats in the next flight.
The same story continued at Abu dhabi with my parents having to run around asking your staff members to assign a seat that they had PAID for.
Each of your staff members treated them as if they were requesting for a free service owing to the fact that even after 3 calls to your customer service their right seats were not updated in your system.

They were finally assigned seats in separate locations. I had paid and extra $195 for each of my parents in order for them to have a comfortable 23 hour long journey. Instead Etihad ensured that they were disrespected and not even assigned adjacent seats in a long flight.
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook