COMPLAINT: unprofessional staff at Etihad

Old Dec 3, 2016, 10:18 PM
Customer Customer is offline

Join Date: Dec 2016

I was Flying to India from Manchester Airport, only the flight was delayed by 2.5hours, which meant I had missed my connecting flight. I arrived at Abu Dhabi airport and waited 6 hours before my next connecting flight. I had pre booked my train ticket from Mumbai to reach my destination in India and had missed that due to the flight delay.
The staff at Abu Dhabi airport were unhelpful and unsupportive. I had to wait 6 hours as apposed to 2.
I reported this to Etihad complaints and got a response back from a Guest Relations person, who didnt even ring me on request as an act of courtesy to discuss my issues.
Interesting title 'guest relations officer'- wondering what it actually means?
No compensation, no consideration at all of my financial loses.
No customer service skills and total disregard of customers experiences.
Would not fly with Etihad again.
Posted via Mobile Device

Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked Racist Comments by Etihad airport staff aauppal Etihad Airways Complaints 0 Jan 23, 2016 3:13 PM
Customer Service Unprofessional Service, Incompetent Staff bksinger American Airlines Complaints 1 May 9, 2014 7:22 PM
Royal Air Brunei Unprofessional Staff ian22 Other Airline Complaints 10 Apr 12, 2013 5:41 PM
Customer Service Etihad check in staff misappropriating baggage shagai Etihad Airways Complaints 20 Mar 1, 2010 4:44 PM
Customer Service Unprofessional staff avoiding blame and responsibility kkunkel United Airlines Complaints 0 Mar 17, 2007 4:39 AM