Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked
COMPLAINT: etihad con air

Old Dec 23, 2016, 5:55 PM

MY PARENTS AND WIFE TRAVELED BY ETIHAD AIRWAYS IN JUNE THIS YEAR WHICH WAS 11 HOURS LATE. THEY AGREED TO A COMPENSATION AND CLAIM TO HAVE PAID INTO MY ACCOUNT . THE BANK HAS CONFIRMED THAT NO TRANSFER OF FUNDS WAS MADE AS CLAIMED BY THE AIRLINES ON THE DATES CLAIMED BY THE AIRLINES . THEY DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THE OMBUDSMAN IN THE UK AND THE ONLY CONTACT ADDRESS IS A EMAIL . I AM GOING TO TAKE THEM TO THE COURTS AFTER COMPLAINING TO AVIATION AUTHORITIES .ALL I HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT IS A REFERENCE NUMBER Ref: 459189 AND SOME VAGUE REFERENCE NUMBER( document number 36000030220.WHICH THE BANK DOES NOT RECOGNISE

BEWARE OF ETIHAD CON AIRLINES
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules