General Discussion

For General Airline matters.

Checked luggage

Old Dec 28, 2014, 11:56 PM
ZZ2 ZZ2 is offline

Join Date: Dec 2014

Good day all,I'm new to this but I have been flying a lot this past December 2014.

I planned for it and got myself a new luggage bag and a matching laptop bag. After the first flight my bag look like someone drove over it with a car. So I was taking photo and clips on my camera and have some shocking clips were a guy drover over bags and even dropped some in the rain.

I would like to know if you can please give me some advice on what bags to buy and where can I get nice travelers bags.

Thanks all hope to get some good responses.

Old Dec 28, 2014, 11:59 PM
ZZ2 ZZ2 is offline

Join Date: Dec 2014

I have a Samsonite and the 17inch laptop bag. paid about $200.00 for both
Old Dec 29, 2014, 4:40 PM
Burgers Burgers is offline

Join Date: May 2013

Tier 1 luggage: Briggs & Riley, Rimowa, Tier 2 luggage: Hartmann, Tumi. Tier 3 luggage: everything else.

No one has a better warranty than Briggs & Riley

Baggage Problems Stolen Laptop From Checked Delta Luggage bf110c4 Delta Air Lines Complaints 1 Sep 30, 2013 2:25 PM
UNITED AIRLINES > Theft from checked luggage / baggage nee510 Other Airline Complaints 0 Jun 27, 2013 9:45 PM
Baggage Problems Camcorder stolen from my checked luggage viewerviewer2009 Delta Air Lines Complaints 2 Dec 31, 2012 2:52 AM
Camcorder stolen from my checked luggage viewerviewer2009 Other Airline Complaints 1 Aug 16, 2012 6:26 PM
Suggestion Checked luggage versus carry-on Michelle Mello United Airlines Complaints 1 May 23, 2012 12:10 PM