General Discussion

For General Airline matters.

Error on American Airline - take no responsibility

Old Mar 30, 2016, 11:30 PM

I bought AMERICAN AIRLINES seats three months prior to our trip to Florida. Prior to our return flight I was unable to print off boarding passes. When I called AA they said they had no record of us traveling into Florida and therefore cancelled our return flight. Bogus. We did indeed fly into Florida. I've sent numerous emails to AMERICAN AIRLINES. Note: There is no telephone number to contact customer service. American Airlines never responds to my emails. Once a woman called back and was curt to me over the phone. I asked that they provide us with complimentary round trip tickets plus expenses incurred due to their errror. She said, "Oh, no, we only do that at the airport." I responded, "Ok, so if I give up my seat voluntarily, you will provide me with round trip tickets but if you take them away without reason, I get nothing." Wow! I just feel like I was ripped off. I will be taking American Airlines to Small Claims Court for missed days at work, cost for transportation, etc
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Tags
american airlines, error, ripoff