COMPLAINT: My Complaint

Old Nov 21, 2013, 11:24 AM
colschmoll colschmoll is offline

Join Date: Nov 2013

Sent them this on 10 Oct 2013:

As a Family of 4 we were due to fly from Newcastle to Paris Charles de Gaulle for a Holiday at Disneyland Paris. Our scheduled flight was AF1059, scheduled to fly at 11:50 on 29 September 2013. This flight was cancelled. We were then given seats on the next flight, AF1159, scheduled to fly at 16:55 on 29 September 2013, although the flight didnít fly until around 17:15. As the delay was over 5 hours, I believe that according to The European Union Travel Directive we are entitled to compensation for delays of over 5 hours.

Phoned on 24 Oct 2013 and again on 18th Nov 2013. Thy claim they are assessing my Complaint, after over 40 days after I issued it!!!

Old Jun 1, 2014, 6:07 AM
ritu.beri ritu.beri is offline

Join Date: Jun 2014

My reimbursement of Rs. 1100 is due which I have paid while collecting baggage(AF539119) from Jolly Grant Airport. I boarded the flight no. AF007 on 29th May 2014 to reach a transit (Paris) and then boarded another flight no. AF0226 from Paris to reach New Delhi. On arrival to NDelhi Airport on 30th May, I was informed that my baggage will reach at 11am next day. Since I had an onward journey to Dehradun I continued after lodging a complaint. I was told that the baggage will be sent to Jolly Grant Airport and I have to collect it personally since the vendors are not available for Dehradun City. I was also assured that the taxi fare will be reimbursed when I will collect the baggage. I have copy of all the documents required ie. Boarding Pass, Declaration DE Bagage ManquantA Lí Arrivvee and the Bill of taxi. There was a lot of inconvenient due to late baggage arrival. But finally I have got my baggage.
Requesting Air France to reimburse the fund, Rs. 1100 at the earliest and promote the faith in the AirFrance customer care.
Old Apr 18, 2016, 2:49 PM
Giustiziere Mascherato Giustiziere Mascherato is offline

Join Date: Apr 2016

If you need help in claiming compensation for a delayed or cancelled flight, then we can help you! We offer a free service which will help you get back the money you deserve. We calculate how much compensation you are entitled to, we generate a claim letter with all the necessary legal information and provide you with all the contact information. Don't let them get away with it!
getpaidwhendelayed.co.uk

Customer Service hand-written boarding passes - complaint about complaint dept Matt_FLL United Airlines Complaints 0 Aug 30, 2012 6:14 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked How far can I go with this complaint? Rising Falcon American Airlines Complaints 1 Jan 17, 2011 6:13 PM
Canceled / Delayed / Overbooked How far can I go with this complaint? Rising Falcon American Airlines Complaints 0 Jan 17, 2011 6:06 PM
Complaint M-J General Discussion 1 Mar 27, 2009 6:51 PM